Where is the race held?
The Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix is held on Belle Isle, a 982-acre island on the Detroit River connected to Detroit by the MacArthur Bridge.
How do I contact the Ticket Office and what hours are they are open?
By Phone: 866-464-PRIX (7749)
local number 313-748-1820
By Fax: 313-262-1799
Box Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location: 300 GM Renaissance Center (Level 2 above the GM Wintergarden)
Detroit, MI 48243
Race Weekend Ticket Office: Opens 7:30 a.m. daily, closing times vary
Location: On Belle Isle at Picnic Way & Riverbank Dr.
How do I buy tickets?
Tickets can be purchased online from our website by selecting the Ticket tab on the home page, then click on Ticket Pricing. Select the link of the ticket option you are interested in purchasing. Tickets can also be purchased by phone or in person at the Box Office.
What credit cards are accepted?
MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover
Can I pay by check?
Personal and company checks are accepted until two weeks prior to the event. Traveler checks are accepted through event weekend.
Do children need a ticket?
Reserved Seat Grandstands: A ticket is required to occupy a reserved seat. Children 2 years & under are admitted free of charge when seated on parent’s lap. Children 12 years & under qualify for discount.
General Admission Grandstands: Children 12 years & under are admitted free of charge to general admission areas when accompanied by a ticket-bearing adult. Limit 2 children per adult admittance.
What is a general admission ticket good for and are there any seats?
General Admission tickets provide gate admission entry, access to the Family Fun Zone, display areas and concert performance.
Seating is available in Grandstand 4 & 5 on a first come basis. Once seating areas are full, standing room only viewing is available.
How are your grandstands numbered?
Our grandstands number from the top row down. Row 1 is the top row in every grandstand.
The sections letter from left to right; Section A would be on the left if you are standing in front of the grandstand looking at it. The seats also number from left to right.
Refer to the Grandstand Seating Chart for a visual lay out of the grandstands and a grandstand location map.
Do you offer wheelchair accessible seating?
Reserved seat Grandstands 1 and 2 are wheelchair accessible. General admission Grandstand 5 is also wheelchair accessible. Companion ticket is included free of charge for Grandstand 1 and 2 when an accessible seat ticket is purchased.
What is a paddock pass?
A paddock pass is an optional purchase. It allows access to the paddock area which is considered the "locker room" of auto racing. The paddock allows up-close viewing of race car preparation and teamwork.
Paddock passes or vouchers are provided in advance of the event. Prior to admittance to the paddock area the pass or voucher is exchanged for a wristband at the Paddock Redemption Tent near the paddock entrance gate.
Friday, May 30th is FREE Prix Day. Gate admission and access to the paddock is FREE of charge. Paddock passes for Saturday and Sunday can be purchased in advance or at the venue on race weekend.
Are there any restrictions as to what can be brought into the venue?
- Cameras are allowed but video recording devices are NOT permitted.
- Umbrellas and umbrella strollers are permitted into the venue but cannot be used in the grandstands.
- Glass bottles and open containers are NOT permitted through the admission gates.
- Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted to be brought into the venue.
- Maximum cooler size permitted is 12" x 12" x 12".
- All bags are subject to search and must fit within a 12" x 12" x 12" space.
The following items are NOT permitted through admission gates:
Ladders, scaffolding or other structures, lawn chairs, firearms or other weapons, bicycles, roller blades, strollers and wagons.
Pets other than disability assistance dogs are NOT permitted.
Is there anything else I need to know?
- All racing activities are rain or shine. No exchanges or rain checks.
- All sales are final. No money will be refunded.
- Participation in racing events as a spectator is at ticket-holders own risk.
- Tickets and other admissions materials may not be used for advertising, promotions (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes, without the prior express written consent of DBIGP.
- Tickets obtained from sources other than the Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix may be lost, stolen or counterfeit and in such cases will not be honored.
- Tickets may not be resold on the premises.